Revising for English
How to Revise for GCSE
- Create cue cards for the quotes you need to learn for GCSE English Literature texts
- Put post it notes up around the house with Key quotes on them
- Put the name of a text in the middle of an A3 sheet – then write notes on Language, Structure, themes and historical context
- Use past papers to practise responding in the time allowed in the exam
- Make sure you have a mark scheme for all of the exam papers.
- For English Language – read an article from a broadsheet newspaper once a week to improve vocabulary.