Science PLCs (AP1)
Science PLCs (AP2)
- Adadtation and inheirtance checklist
- Earth checklist
- Ecosystem processes checklist
- Electricity and magnetism checklist
- Energy checklist
- Health and lifestyle checklist
- Metals and acids checklist
- Motion and pressure checklist
- Separation techniques checklist
- The Periodic Table checklist
Welcome back Year 8 students and parents from your summer break, and trust you all enjoyed plenty of rest, relaxation and time with family and friends.
With your help, and with my team of mentors, I aim to build upon the foundations laid down in Year 7, and strive for even more success for this fantastic year group. Students’ “attitudes to learning” is a key feature of our work, striving for every student to unlock their potential with a “can do” attitude and positive mind-set, which allows the students to overcome the challenges they will face in the coming year.
I look forward to working with you all. Should you have any queries or concerns please do not hesitate to contact your child’s mentor, teacher or myself.
|Leader for Year 8||Miss S Bates|
|Bussell||Miss E Wilson|
|Hockney||Miss M McHugh|
|Mackintosh||Miss R McBride|
|McCartney||Miss D McDonald|
|Rowling||Ms R Thorpe|