Our students have created a Classroom Charter against Bullying. Every student and every member of staff has signed up to show their support.
- Our school WILL be free from bullying
- Everybody has the right to be safe and happy at school. As a community we will not tolerate unkind actions or remarks. We ALL share the responsibility to stamp out bullying in our school.
- NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO DAMAGE ANOTHER’S SELF-ESTEEM
- There should be NO physical abuse
- There should be NO name calling
- There should be NO ganging up on people
- When somebody makes a mistake they should NOT be laughed at
- There should be NO intimidation of any student
- NO ONE should be teased about race, religion, disability, social class, gender, sexuality, personal differences, performance at school or any other matter.
WE SHALL CELEBRATE OUR DIFFERENCES.
If you are being bullied or witness bullying you should be free to report it without the fear of repercussions. BULLYING IS TOO IMPORTANT NOT TO BE REPORTED. To report bullying you must tell a member of staff, a member of your family or a friend who you can trust.
If you want further information or help the following websites may be of help to you:
Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (CEOP): http://ceop.police.uk/
Nude selfies - What parents and Carers need to know