The Governing Body of the school is made up of the Senior Leadership Team, Parents, Staff, Local Authority & Community Representatives and Observers.
Chaired by Mr McEvoy, the governors are subdivided into committees that focus on individual aspects of the school operations
- Learning Outcomes and Development
- Finance & Operations
- Teaching and Personnel
Each committee meets termly and reports back to the meeting of the Full Governing Body. The Govening body consists of 16 Governors of which:
- 4 Staff
- 1 Associate Staff
- 10 Governors (2 of which are also Members)
Governor Members of The Beaconsfield School are;
- Mr J McEvoy (Community Governor) – appointed as Member 6 Nov 2019
- Mrs Jane D'Agostino (Community Governor) – appointed as Member 27 June 2018
- Mrs J Fisher (Parent Governor) - appointed as Member 16 Sep 2020
- B Zeun (Community Governor) - appointed as Member 6 Nov 2019
The Trustees Of The Beaconsfield School Are Required To Complete An Annual Declaration Of Pecuniary Interests. Copies Of These Declarations Are Inspected Annually By The Appointed Auditors.
Signed in the Autumn Term of 2020/2021 there were no interests declared. If there are, in the future, any interests then a register of these would be attached below.
Any interests declared in meetings will be minuted and basic details added below.
To contact the Governing Body:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to the governor you wish to contact.
By Email: email@example.com for the Chair of Governors.
By Post: Addressed to the school c/o Headteacher’s PA, marked private and confidential.